Most of men always take part in dozens of parties every year. When you are going to some important parties celebrated for job promotion, wedding and graduation ceremony, you may worry about how to dress on these occasions. In addition, the white-collar cannot afford this high-end stable. Now, let’s talk about the fitting and stylish suits at a modest price.
The suit is a must-have foundation of a strong wardrobe. It’s necessary for many situations, and a man without one is not adequately equipped to deal with the world. You’ll be ready for some special occasions, and how you dress will simply be a non-issue. You’ll know with confidence that you will look great and fit the part, because you’ve built a strong wardrobe with elegantly suit options. The benefit of dressing the suit well is that you’ll be ready for those special occasions in life, and you will be so glad you put in the effort now to build up that wardrobe. Here are some tips to become a gentleman in a suit.
1 If you are taller and stronger, try to choose straight one; if you are a thinner man, you can accept slim suit jacket.
2 Cotton-linen suits have incredibly reversible designs and are comfortable and lightweight to help you remain cool as the temperatures rise. The fabric is extremely breathable and tends to be far more porous, in comparison to conventional wool.
3 This slim-cut blazer is immaculately tailored from a polyester and viscose fiber-blend weave, woven with subtle camouflage print pattern.
4 This wool-blend blazer is special for its color blocking design. The blocking of burgundy and black is not only eye-catching but fashionable.
Moreover, in a world where you can buy exactly the same things as everyone else, it’s a lot harder when it comes to suits. From fits to materials and cuts, it’s easy to be deterred – we’re here to help you narrow down your choices.
THE ESSEBTIAL SUIT:
1. Suit Jacket
- Colors: Navy, gray or charcoal gray, black for formal occasions
- 2 or 3 button jacket
- Notched lapels
- Single or double vent back. Be careful of no vent
- Avoid ticket pockets at first
- Use a pocket square
- Same material as jacket
- Either no pleats or single pleat
- Larger or tall men: cuffs. More average height: no cuffs, which will make you look taller
- At least 3 shirts that work with each suit
- Go with variations of whites and blues
- Classic point collar
- Single or double button cuffs
- Tie: Conservative colors, do not draw too much attention, at least 2 ties, one solid and one with conservative print
- Shoes: Dark colored, black, closed lacing, thin lacing
- Everyone else will be wearing a tie and does your shirt collar really look great going tieless?
- A suit is when a jacket and trousers are made of the same fabric. Many modern gentlemen are wearing sports coats or blazers and generally the rules still apply.